Buy the book! It's the best thing since bread got sliced.
Buy the book
You can find the book in most good bookstores, or here:
The Kindle eBook version is available on Amazon
About the book
We never get an instruction manual about how money works. We never have to pass a test to get our Money Licence before we can take a new credit card for a drive. Most of what we learn about money comes from advertising or from other people who know as little as we do. No wonder we make such basic mistakes. No wonder we feel disempowered and scared. No wonder so many of us just decide to stick our heads in the damn sand and never deal with it.
Money dork Sam Beckbessinger tells it to you straight: how to take control of your money to take control of your life. You’ll learn:
- How to trick your dumb brain into saving more, without giving up fun
- How to make a bona fide grownup budget
- Why you need to forget what you’ve learnt about credit
- How to negotiate a raise
- Why buying a house (probably) won’t make you rich
- The one super-simple investment you need
- How to deal with ‘black tax’
With exercises, flowcharts and informative illustrations (also: kittens), this book is empowering and helpful – and f*cking funny, too.
You’re going to earn millions of rands over your lifetime. Are you going to waste it on stupid crap that doesn’t make you happy, or let it buy your freedom and your most audacious dreams?